Located in the suburb of Tokyo, Kusatsu Skyland Hotel is an accommodation surrounded by beautiful nature of Kusatsu Onsen Resort, which is also popular holiday resort for Japanese. You can enjoy a private hot spring and excellent Japanese cuisine. Staying in the Kusatsu Skyland will be a memorable experience of Japanese trip.
Spring source： Bandaiko Onsen
Types： Open-air bathroom, Indoor bathroom (1 each for ladies and gentlemen）,Chartered bathroom（2） Opening Hours： ［Ladies and gentlemen］14：00～10：00 on the next morning ［Chartered bathroom］14：00～22：00 7：00～10：00 Health benefit： eczema, external wound, skin disease, female disorders, etc.
Indoor Onsen for gentlemen
Indoor Onsen for ladies
Open-air Onsen for gentlemen
Open-air Onsen for ladies
We offer 2 chartered bathrooms, “Yubi ” and “Yuraku “. The walls of both bathrooms are made with hinoki wood. “Yubi ” has a bathtub made with hinoki wood, and “Yuraku ” has a bathtub with Shigarakiyaki (famous ceramic from clay rich area of Shiga Pref.)
There are accommodation plans with the chartered bathrooms. Indulge yourself with exclusive bathroom.
Chartered bathroom “Yubi “
Chartered bathroom “Yuraku “
Before you take a hot bath, please check the following;
1. Please take off your underwear before you go into the bathing area.
2. Please wash yourself thoroughly before getting into the bathtub.(Please sit down while taking a shower, and do not waste water.)
3. Please keep your towel out of the bathtub.
4. Please do not run in the bathing area, and do not swim in the bathtub.
5. Please refrain from washing your clothes or underwear.
6. Please wipe yourself off before going into the dressing area.
Please do not take a hot bath just before or after the meal, and also when you get drunk.：