Our prestigious hinoki-wood indoor and open-air onsen is available for 24 hours. It is ideal to experience tranquility of highland resort in a grove and high quality of onsen with enriching minerals .
You can also enjoy the special kaiseki cuisine of quality.
Information of Accomodation
- Accommodation Capacity
- 136 persons
- 16 Japanese style rooms (16.6 sq meter/ toilet/ wash basin/ safe/ refrigerator)
6 Superior Twin Rooms (2 Oriental Modern Rooms/ 2 Asian Taste Rooms/ 2 Natural Mode Rooms )
8 Luxuary Rooms (6 Oriental Modern Japanese and Western Style Rooms/ 1 Asian Taste Rooms/ 1 Natural Mode Rooms )
- Banquet Hall
- 250 sq meter Banquet Hall (with stage), splittable into four quarters
- The place that dishes are served
- Restaurant “Kaede “、Great hall
- Air-conditioning facilities
- Heating methods○ Cooling methods△(Electoric fan)
- Facilities for dining
- Cafe, karaoke snack bar, drink vending machine on each floor
- Indoor and open-air onsen for fentlemen, indoor and open-air onsen for ladies, 2 chartered bathrooms, gift shop, game arcade
Impediment removal (System for accepting handicaped visitors)
- Slope device for wheelchair at entrance
- Possible to move around the hotel with wheelchair, but 8 steps in front of public bathroom
- No special facilities for visual and hearing impairment
- Some staff can greet in sign language.
- No sign and notice in foreign language, but some English information is available at the front desk
Information on guestrooms
Gift shop Opening hours 7：00 – 21：00
Colourful Yukata (a rental fee ¥500)
Cafe “CoCo “
Restaurant “Kaede “
Healing Stone Spa
You will be warmed deep inside the body by far infrared ray efect of the stone.